31011 Aviation Adventures
- Out of stock
Lego Creator 31011 Aviation Adventures
Build a 3-in-1 Aviation Adventure and blast into the skies!
Perform the coolest, most daring aerial maneuvers with the Aviation Adventures set! Move the tail wheel of this highly detailed propeller plane back and forth to prime the 8-cylinder radial engine and watch the propeller spin! Open the engine cover to access the gear assembly. Set the propeller pitch, slide open the hinged canopy and hop in the detailed cockpit. Check the flaps and instruments, then thunder down the runway and soar into the air as you raise the undercarriage for flight mode. Rebuild into a modern helicopter with detailed cockpit instruments or a sleek speedboat with opening canopy function and luggage compartment using the supplied alternate building instructions!
• Features detailed 8-cylinder radial engine with priming function, large exhausts, propeller “feathering”, opening engine compartment with working gear assembly, retracting undercarriage, movable wing flaps, sliding and hinging canopy, detailed cockpit with control panel and stick
• Move the tail wheel back and forth to see the propeller spin
• Watch the working gear assembly
• Adjust the propeller pitch
• Jump in the cockpit, fire up the engine and take to the skies
• Extend the undercarriage for landing mode
• Rebuild into a modern helicopter or sleek speedboat
• Helicopter features rotor priming and feathering function, spinning tail rotor, detailed engines, opening hinged canopy, cockpit with detailed instrument panel
• Speedboat features large rear fan engine, canopy open function, cockpit with detailed instrument panels and opening front panel with luggage compartment
• Measures over 4" (12cm) high, 13" (34cm) long and 15" (40cm) wide
• Helicopter measures over 5" (13cm) high, 12" (33cm) long and 11" (30cm) wide
• Speedboat measures over 2" (6cm) high, 9" (23cm) long and 3" (8cm) wide
Suitable for ages 8 to 12 years.